Huwebes, Marso 22, 2012

Breitbart idiot I love Bono impersonator interview published (Updated with video)


Breitbart idiot I love Bono impersonator interview published (Updated with video)

Breitbart idiots interview published Gotcha Bono impersonator (Updated with video) Breitbart.com guy and Human Events editor-at-large Jason Mattera is "DC Bad Boy Reporter," and what "bad boy" more than Bono, U2 frontman advance for "I love you "U2 interview on taxes? Ha ha can be, except that actually attacked Mattera Bono impersonator, why could not answer questions concerning the tax on U2

Despite media matters:

The video was published on the website, as a conservative and Glenn Beck Breitbart.com blaze, but was later "private" check YouTube and pulled from Breitbart.com. Why? "It may be a broad discussion on Twitter that the person interviewed in the video Mattera be Bono impersonator.": As explained fire

In what is probably the quietest of appeals in recent history, said the editor of Breitbart.com note: "Last night, added, deleted an article about Bono at the request of cameramen and video links provided by the article were obtained."

No luck finding the video now, but see above video! The fire was transcribed some excerpts:

Mattera: As you have no control over? It's your thing. You are not responsible for your own business?
Bono: That's not my thing.
Mattera: You know what to say U2 is doing?
Bono: Not really.
Mattera: Yes? You do not speak to what makes the U2?
Bono: Yes.

DC Bad Boy reporter's new book, Hollywood hypocrites come out soon.

Update: You can see the video above. Mattera, about Erik Wemple:

Yes, says: "I punked I thought I will like Representative Bono hat with him, apparently had me - and how .....!" Mattera wrote in an e-mail, which speaks to his sense of responsibility. "After dozens of interviews with big-time politicians and celebrities, I thought. It had to happen sooner or later."

And when Paul imitator Sfera:

Sfera says he is "waiting" on the Matter, to discover that he really is not Bono. This moment came, Sfera and decided to help his side. "I let him go," said Sfera. "I did not know that it is justified and fair."

He added: "I think at the end trying to find dirt, and I was not there, so he did not know how to talk to Bono for Bono Irish accent .." Sfera says he was "a supporter of charitable causes," and admires Bono Work "in extreme situations to help humanity."


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento